Sunday, June 24, 2012

TGI Friday's

 T.G.I. Friday's

    Hummm TGI Friday's? I think, yes. After class today, our professor from my university, Professor B. invited students in our class to supper tonight, and it was great. Of the ten students that came four of them were Chinese, and the rest were the international students. One of the biggest reasons I wanted to come to China was to meet and talk with people from other cultures and talk with them. This was defiantly my chance. We were having such a good time that I didn't notice that we were there for three and a half hours, until we got back to the hotel!
    Moral of the story... When you are in another country and have the chance to go and have a dinner with people from other countries do it! Not only will you have a meal, but you will have the chance to share a meal which for some is an invaluable way to meet with and learn about someone and where they come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment