Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What Am I Doing Here?


The Beginning

Whoa!! Well I guess this is my first of, hopefully, many interesting and story filled posts. The whole point of my blog here is to keep a journal of my experiences over the next year, or so, of my study abroad experiences. So, here's a bit about me. I enjoy poetry, long walks on the beach, and... Just kidding! Anyway, if you know me offline you might notice that these posts flow like my thoughts (sometimes very fluid and sometimes like fluid in a blender). Anyway about me. I'm currently a freshman in college pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, and minors in Business, and Global Studies (two separate minors). Oh, and no I don't play video
games like the stereotypical Comp Sci student. I am still as active as I can be with the Boy Scouts, I am from a small town in central Missouri hence the blog address smalltownabroad.blogspot.com, I love playing piano, and the rest you'll probably hear about in the future. See you in the future posts!

2 comments: